Dear Authors of WISE 2022 Accepted papers,
The conference proceedings will be published in a volume of “Lecture Notes in Computer Science” (LNCS) by Springer.
LNCS volumes are indexed in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), part of Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science; Scopus; EI Engineering Index; Google Scholar; DBLP; etc.
Selected high-quality papers, after revision and extension, will be invited to be published, in a special issues of international journals.
In order to prepare the camera ready of your paper, please carefully study the reviewers’ comments supplied to you previously by email and revise your paper accordingly.
– Full papers: up to 15 pages (including references and appendixes) with possible two extra pages maximum.
– Short papers: up to 8 pages (including references and appendixes) with possible two extra pages maximum.
All authors are kindly asked to follow the LNCS Author Formatting Guidelines from Springer for the preparation of their manuscripts. The Author Guidelines document summarizes how a proceedings paper should be structured, how elements (headings, figures, references) should be formatted using predefined styles, etc. It also gives some insight on how a paper will be typeset at Springer.
- Please only use the following Springer proceedings templates, for LaTeX or for MS Word, for the preparation of your papers:
- Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDsin their papers.
- Please make sure also that your paper contains no page numbers. This information will be added by the conference publication team.
The corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper.
Once the files have been sent to Springer,
changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
You need to fill in and sign the copyright form to be downloaded here for LNCS publications.
Authors interested in Open Access or Open Choice, please refer to Springer webpage for prices and additional information. Springer needs the invoicing address and the CC-BY license-to-publish agreement at the same time as the files for the publication.
- Title of the proceedings volume should be set as follows: WISE 2022 Proceedings
- The field “Volume Editor” should be set as follows: Richard Chbeir, Helen Huang, Fabrizio Silvestri, Yannis Manolopoulos, Yanchun Zhang
- One author may sign on behalf of all of the authors of a particular paper. In this case, the author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing the material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
- Modified forms are not acceptable.
- The “Title of the Contribution” (i.e., paper title) and the List of Authors should match exactly the title and the list of authors of the paper.
- Machine-typed signatures and digital signatures are NOT acceptable by Springer.
Camera Ready Submission
As soon as all the above is done, please upload a ZIP File after renaming it as a MX File (so to bypass Easychair constraint) containing the following elements by August 30, 2022 [SHARP] via the EasyChair conference papers submission system, by replacing the previously submitted version:
- The PDF of your final camera-ready.
- All source files (MS Word in DOC or DOCX, or LaTeX, including figures) of your paper.
- A scanned copy of the filled in and signed Consent to Publish form as a PDF file.
- The name and e-mail address of the contact co-author as a PDF file.
In order for your paper to be included in the proceedings, we require at least one author to register for the conference and pay the registration fees before camera ready deadline on August 30, 2022 [SHARP].
Please confirm your participation and register for the conference as soon as possible in order for us to prepare a coherent program.
Registration and registration can be done through this page.
Non-registration and failure to pay the fees before the deadline will result in the paper not being included in the conference proceedings.
WISE 2022 @ Biarritz
Previous WISE Editions
- WISE 2021, Melbourne, Australia, October 26-29, 2021
- WISE 2020, Amsterdam and Leiden, The Netherlands, October 20-22, 2020
- WISE 2019, Hong Kong, China, January 19-21, 2020
- WISE 2018, Dubai, UAE, November 12-15, 2018
- WISE 2017, Puschino, Russia, October 7-11, 2017
- WISE 2016, Shanghai, China, November 8-10, 2016
- WISE 2015, Miami, FL, USA, November 1-3, 2015
- WISE 2014, Thessaloniki, Greece, October 12-14, 2014
- WISE 2013, Nanjing, China, October 13-15, 2013
- WISE 2012, Paphos, Cyprus, November 28-30, 2012
- WISE 2011, Sydney, Australia, October 13-14, 2011
- WISE 2010, Hong Kong, China, December 12-14, 2010
- WISE 2009, Poznan, Poland, October 5-7, 2009
- WISE 2008, Auckland, New Zealand, September 1-4, 2008
- WISE 2007, Nancy, France, December 3-7, 2007
- WISE 2006, Wuhan, China, October 23-26, 2006
- WISE 2005, New York, NY, USA, November 20-22, 2005
- WISE 2004, Brisbane, Australia, November 22-24, 2004
- WISE 2003, Rome, Italy, December 10-13, 2003
- WISE 2002, Singapore, December 11-14, 2002
- WISE 2001, Kyoto, Japan, 3-6 December 2001
- WISE 2000, Hong Kong, China, June 19-21, 2000